Re-create the decorative styles, trends and traditions of the Victorian era in one-twelfth scale.
- An essential source book for both makers and collectors of Victorian miniatures.
- Furnishing and the construction of the finished look is described for each room.
- Illustrated throughout with stunning colour photographs, including a vast array of individual pieces as well as the finished rooms.
- Twelve major rooms of the typical Victorian home are examined,discussing function and differing styles.
- Written by an expert in the field of miniatures.