This painting is available for you to print, free of charge, for personal use only. If you want to use it on another web page, a link must be put to this site. Email me and let me know, I'd love to see it. The copyright belongs to the writer of this blog.
AN ENGLISH BLUEBELL WOOD - For Your Dolls House
- First click on the picture, of your choice, there are two sizes available. Then print it on to white paper or card. If you are feeling very keen, you could print onto canvas textured, computer paper.
- It is best to cut it out leaving a white border, to give the effect of a mount. If it's on paper you may want to stick it to card.
- Cover it with clear, sticky back plastic, or a layer of acetate. If you don't have this you can leave it uncovered.
- Either put it in a ready-made dolls house frame. Or make you own using gold card/Balsa wood. You can wrap a gold sweet wrapper along the edge to frame it, or you can make a frame using Fimo.
- Balsa wood or Fimo can be painted gold, or the colour of your choice, using acrylic paint.
If you do have a go, post me a comment to let me know how you got on. I would love to know.
If you would like to see the progress of this original picture being painted , have a look at "Artist's Progress."